Digital Prototyping for Manufacturing
Let us prove concepts, designs and analyse models for you without making a large investment.
- Accept Models created in a number of different CAD environments
- Apply a broad spectrum of materials, load and boundary conditions
- Generate the optimum finite element structure
- Perform static and dynamic simulations
- Include linear and non-linear effects
- Multi-body dynamics
- Results interpretation by web conferencing or lpocally in your offices
- Comprehensive reporting
The tools we use
Key component in Digital Prototyping is the computer generated function and performance analysis of parts, assemblies and systems. We apply finite element analysis (FEA) for this purpose, working closely with your engineering development department in all phases of the design and development process to provide the base on which sound engineering and business decisions can be made. We help create an optimal product even before the first prototype is built. more about our tools
Fields of Expertise
Simulation in Component Engineering
Ensure 100% component functionality. Based on the results of the flow and thermal analysis e4e gives you speed, temperature, pressure and force data so that thresholds can be reliably determined while deadzones, cavitation and material failure are avoided.
We make Finite Elements work for you!
Sales & Consulting
For Analyses, Training and Product Information
Send us your enquiry, or contact:
Tel: +49 – (0)69-508-30501
Fax: +49 – (0)69-508-30555